If you have a disability or special needs that affect your studies in some way, please contact Disability services located in "Studenthuset". They will provide you with information and a certificate that you can bring to our student counsellor who will help you to get relevant aid, resources etc.

More information is available on the Stockholm University website:

In English

In Swedish