If you have a disability or special needs that affect your studies in some way, please contact Student Services located on the third floor of the A-building. They will provide you with information and a certificate that you can bring to our student counsellor who will help you to get relevant aid, resources etc.

At Student Services you can also obtain the ‘Handbook for students with disabilities’, which has a lot of information about how Stockholm University can support you with your studies.

More information is available on the Stockholm University website:

In English

In Swedish