You can get a registration certificate or transcript of records through Ladok. You can tailor these transcripts according to your need, and each transcript is provided with a validation code.

Should you need a transcript or certificate that is signed and stamped by the Department, you can contact the Student Affairs Office. State your name and Swedish national identification number (or T- / P-number) and what kind of certificate you require, including whether it should be in Swedish or English. Please include your postal address if you wish to have the certificate sent to you by regular post rather than email.