1. You are here:
  2. Start
  3. Department of English
  4. Education
CW thumb

MA programme in Transnational Creative Writing

Our department breaks new ground with a new MA programme. Unique in its kind, it continues and reinvigorates the long tradition of teaching creative writing that began in Iowa and spread around the world.


Do you think you know how to read?

Most of us may think we do but to study literature is to begin a journey into reading as something more than the consumption of texts.

Courses and programmes

To the course catalogue

Centre for Academic English